Best Practice Examples in the Faculties
In the first phase of the Digitalization Strategy for teaching from 2014 to 2017, the faculties were challenged to explore new teaching technologies to improve the quality of teaching and learning and engage a larger fraction of their student population. All departments and faculties focused on solutions that addressed the specific needs and demands of their subject areas.
In doing so, a broad spectrum of innovative teaching technologies was explored. A selection of successful blended learning measures in the different faculties are listed below by faculty.
Each faculty or department selected a digitalization delegate to serve as the primary contact and initiator for that faculty or department. The names of these individuals are listed on the respective pages.
- Examples in the Department of Physics
- Examples in the Department of Biology
- Examples in the Department of Chemistry
- Examples in the Department of Mathematics
- Examples in the Department of Computer Science
- Examples in the Division of Materials Science and Engineering
- Examples in the Division of Earth Sciences and Geography
- Examples in the Division of Mineral Resources and Raw Materials Engineering