FuFAH Honorary Prize presented by Deloitte

  Group of dancers on the ice Copyright: HSZ  

The cheerleading show has in the last few years established itself as a tradition at the EUC and will once again amaze spectators with an athletic performance. The team with the best act will be awarded the Honorary Prize of the Friends and Patrons of Aachen University Sports powered by DELOITTE, FuFAH for short, which is endowed with 500 euros.

The jury, which evaluates the performances is composed of one representative each from the University Sports Center, the AStA, the FuFAH, as well as two experts from the fields of cheerleading and dance.

The jury will judge the performances in the categories of costume and show. The show will count for 75% of the rating while the costumes will make up the remaining 25%.

FuFah Honorary Prize powered by DELOITTE for the Best Cheerleading Show Since 2006

2018 Aachen Steelers
2017 ET-Lions
2016 ET-Lions
2015 Aachen Steelers

2014

Aachen Steelers

2013

Medical Strikers

2012

Aachen Steelers

2011

Aachen Steelers

2010

Medical Strikers

2009

ET-Lions

2008

Aachen Steelers

2007

Aachen Steelers

2006

Medical Strikers